- Responsible disclosure: improper access control in Gitlab private project.
- Glasnost: yet another Gitlab's client.
- Responsible disclosure: retrieving a user's private Facebook friends.
- AWS S3 + GitLab CI = automatic deploy for every branch of your static website
- Auto deploy a Jekyll website with Gitlab CI
- A talk about the future of Ubuntu with Mark Shuttleworth
- A review of my 2015
- My opensource contributions in Oct and Nov 15
- Ubuntu Community Appreciation Day
- Let's encrypt the world!
- Falldown 0.3.1: choose your theme!
- My opensource contributions in Sep 15
- How many Ubuntu Phones there are?
- Falldown 0.2.2: settings are here!
- Falldown for Ubuntu Phone is here!
- My opensource contributions in Jul&Aug 15
- CCCamp 2015
- Meizu MX4 is awesome after OTA-5
- My opensource contributions in Jun 15
- The most inspiring week of my life
- Thoughts on Meizu MX4
- Discerning Duck 0.1.3: call for developers
- My opensource contributions in May 15
- Ubuntu Phone: Announcing two new launches!
- My new bazaar workflow
- How to start to contribute to Ubuntu
- My opensource contributions in April 15
- My vps configuration
- My first job
- Calculator 2.0.155: Here we are
- My opensource contributions in March 15
- Calculator Reboot 2.0.139: The final countdown
- Two years later...
- My opensource contributions in February 15
- Scopes are not widgets (they are better)
- New Bacon2D API
- Ubuntu Phone: The hardware
- My opensource contributions in January 15
- Calculator Reboot 2.0.85: Favourite mode
- Ubuntu Phone Glimpse: The Hardware
- Calculator Reboot 2.0.73: call for translations!
- Ubuntu Phone Glimpse: Aggregated Scopes
- Launchpad on DuckDuckGo
- Ubuntu Calculator App Reboot is in the store
- Qt Day 2015, March 13-14th, Florence
- Why opensource model rocks
- ubuntu-it had an awesome year!
- Ubuntu Calculator App Reboot
- Ubuntu Phone seen by my friends
- New blog
- Create your first game with Bacon2D
- How to know proprieties and values of an object in QML
- Canonical Sprint in Malta
- One year later...