I’m Riccardo, software developer. I love new challenges and learning new things. I’m currently enrolled at Technische Universität München, studying Computer Science with a focus on Security Engineering and Language Theory.
I’m an open source enthusiast, and in my free time I collaborate with as many projects as I can. I think it is very important spreading free software in the world, both due ethical and privacy-related reasons.
When I’m not busy with university or free software or work, I’m usually drinking a beer with friends or traveling around the world.
In 160 chars: Traveler, dreamer, Springsteen’s fan, freedom’s fanatic. I enjoy what’s amazing in the world.
I work as Solutions Architect at nextbit.
You can find my curriculum here.
- 100 Balls: An open-source clone for Ubuntu for Phones of 100 Balls, based on Bacon2D
- Discerning Duck: A Ubuntu scope to query DuckDuckGo
- Falldown: Falldown is a cartoon game where you have to tilt your phone to make ball fall down quickly with rhythmic music. Don’t get squashed!
These are my mainly contributions in past years:
- Ubuntu Core Apps: developer, tester and early adopter (mainly Reminders and Calculator)
- Ubuntu webbrowser: developer and tester
- Ubuntu Italy Website: developer